In compliance with current regulations on data protection, consisting of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are hereby provided with the essential information to be read before accepting the processing of your personal data:
|Personal Data Controller: ||ASOCIACIÓN DE INVESTIGACIÓN METALÚRGICA DEL NOROESTE (AIMEN) NIF (Spanish Company Tax ID number): G36606291 |
Contact with the privacy officer: email@example.com
Contact with the Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purposes of the data processing: ||
The personal data provided will be used to:
Management of the registration for the event, as well as for the sending of information related to it, such as the programme, confirmation or a certificate of attendance.
- The management of your enrollment in the training course, as well as all the tasks necessary to provide the training (registration on the platform, sending communications about the course), including the registration of accesses and connections.
- The management of our commercial relationship as a client (invoicing, etc.) and the management, where appropriate, of the aid associated with the course.
- Your data may be used to communicate with the rest of the students within the training platform (chat, doubts forum, video classes, etc.)
- Sending communications about similar courses that we organize.
|Legal grounds: || |
- The processing is necessary to maintain our training contractual relationship.
- The data subject’s explicit consent.
|Recipients: || |
- Your data may be communicated to CESOL, FROSIO or AEND, Xunta de Galicia, depending on the entity that will issue the corresponding diplomas and certificates.
- We will also transfer your data to the ARTAI insurer in case civil liability/accident insurance is required.
- No data will be transferred to other entities, except legal obligation.
- For this service we have data processors for the management of the platform and tax advice.
|Conservation: ||Your data will be kept for 5 years to meet possible contractual responsibilities and, where appropriate, derived from actions related to subsidized training. |
|Your rights: ||You have the rights of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as other rights, as stated in the additional information.
|Additional information: ||You can check the additional detailed information in our Data Protection Policy that appears on the website: