Basic information on data protection
In compliance with current regulations on data protection, consisting of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, you are hereby provided with the essential information to be read before accepting
the processing of your personal data:
Consent to the processing of your personal data:
|Personal Data Controller: ||ASOCIACIÓN DE INVESTIGACIÓN METALÚRGICA DEL NOROESTE (AIMEN) NIF (Spanish Company Tax ID number): G36606291 |
Contact with the privacy officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact with the Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
|Purposes of the data processing: ||We process the personal data you provide for:
- The Management of your registration in the training course, as well as all the tasks necessary to provide you with the training (registration on the platform, sending communications about the course), including the registration of accesses and connections.
- The management of our business relationship as a client (billing, etc.) and the management, if necessary, of the grants associated with the course.
- Your data may be used to communicate with the rest of the students within the training platform (chat, question forum, video classes, etc.)
- Sending communications about similar courses that we organise.
|Legal grounds: || |
- The data processing is necessary to maintain our contractual training relationship.
- The data subject’s explicit consent.
|Recipients: ||Your personal data will not be transferred to any other organizations, unless required by law. |
For this service we have data processing managers for the management of the platform and tax advice.
|Conservation: ||Your data will be kept for 5 years to attend to possible contractual responsibilities and, where appropriate, derived from actions related to the subsidised training.
|Your rights: ||You have the rights of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data, as well as other rights, as stated in the additional information.
|Additional information: ||For additional information, visit the following website: