The aeronautic sector continues its international expansion, looking for a long-term growth, increasingly integrating its supply chain and with the vision of maintaining its competitiveness, industrial capacity and development of new technological capabilities.
From AIMEN, we share the industry interest in the increased use of composite materials and multimaterial solutions. Our materials processing and advanced manufacturing technologies, together with our key competencies in laser microprocessing for surface functionalization, or automation and control of manufacturing processes and logistics, are important technological assets to the sector.
In particular, we offer technological and innovative solutions related to:
- Surface microprocessing for functionalization.
- Laser additive manufacturing SLM.
- Design and manufacture of welding tools and control gauges.
- Technical support for the development and optimization of processes: joining technologies, laser, composite parts.
- Design and turnkey solutions of welding and laser manufacturing cells.
- Prototypes and special manufacturing of welded components. Technological demonstrators.
- Analysis and testing, destructive and non-destructive, for materials control.
- Analysis of causes of failure. Evaluation of problems and technical support for their resolution.
- Training on materials, joining technologies, laser technologies and NDT.
For more information about the services that AIMEN offers the aeronautic industry, please be free to contact us.