Technology is transforming the Energy sector. Photovoltaic and onshore windpower have been fully incorporated into conventional energies, and other renewable energies are evolving in the same direction. New business models appear, using smart grids, which require the development of local energy systems and infrastructures: smart cities, smart homes and smart communities; as well as investment in new conventional infrastructure, and expansion or renovation of current facilities.
AIMEN offers an extensive experience and knowledge in the industrial construction and maintenance of infrastructure, including the design of structures and equipment. We provide both knowledge of materials: application, corrosion and fatigue processes, and of manufacturing processes: welding for joining or cladding, surface protection and assembly.
In particular, we offer offer technological and innovative solutions related to:
- Design of facilities, equipment and components, , including pressure vessels and piping.
- Technological support in the fields of corrosion engineering, welding engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Technical support on the use of materials, coatings and multimaterial solutions for equipment and components.
- Quality monitoring through certified and experienced specialists.
- Corrosion and welding engineering services, including the most advanced testing techniques.
- Analysis of causes of failure and re-engineering of components and systems, through finite element calculation and expert support.
- Performance of studies of equipment and facilities, suitability service studies (FFS) and structural integrity. Remaining life studies. Selection of materials. Analysis of causes of failure.
- Analysis and testing,both destructive and non-destructive, for materials control
- Training on materials, corrosion, surface protection technologies, joining technologies, analysis, and destructive and NDT testing.
For more information about the services that AIMEN offers the energy industry, please be free to contact us.