Science and engineering go together in the development of miscellaneous activities ranging from prototypes and demonstrators, experimental testing and testing benches; to scientific infrastructure with a high technological complexity. Open collaboration, on the basis of flexible work and, at the same time, rigorous and of excellent quality, are essential requirements.
This is part of AIMEN’s regular activity, and also a way of collaboration with institutions, technology centres and companies with an international prestige, in the development of research projects, equipment and customized solutions, or the provision of analysis and testing specialized services.
In particular, we offer technological and innovative solutions related to:
- Civil engineering (e.g. laboratories, structures)
- Materials and corrosion de engineering
- Mechanical and mechatronics engineering: special testing machines, inspection equipment, remote manipulation or processing, pressure vessels.
- Prototypes based on advanced joining and laser technologies. Demonstrators.
- Materials characterization through analysis and destructive and non-destructive testing.
- Analysis of causes of failure of components and systems. Fractographic studies.
For more information about the services that AIMEN offers the science industry, please be free to contact us.